The Autism Breakthrough of Knoxville Legacy Club is a brand-new way to support the organization. An exclusive group of supporters who maintain membership will receive a wide variety of perks and an enhanced sense of community.
- 10% off all fundraising event ticket prices
- A complimentary brick to be placed outside the Autism & Community Outreach Center
- Invitations (includes a plus one) to exclusive membership events
- A certified Autism Breakthrough of Knoxville Legacy Club membership card
- A membership lapel pin
- Members only online community
- An Autism & Community Outreach Center T-Shirt
- The knowledge that you are consistently making a difference in the lives of adults with autism
There are three different ways that you can become a Legacy Club member. You can sign up to participate in monthly giving at the $100 / month level or you can purchase a room sponsorship in the administrative office / Autism & Community Outreach Center. Also, you can arrange for a planned, or legacy, gift to be awarded at a later date.
Room sponsors will maintain membership for life. If you choose to pay for a room via a monthly or yearly payment plan, you will retain membership so long as you are making payments and then will achieve lifetime membership at the end of the term. Lifetime members will receive special recognition.
Contact Dylan Slemp at 865-393-0255 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.